The official merchandise webstore is now open

Everything about the man himself

Moderator: Mods

Postby nanajennie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 pm

teebee wrote:Check out the new Storyteller items in the store. Available NOW! :D CLICK HERE

I bought some of the new merchandise from the shop at Manchester Arena and I have to say there's some fabulous stuff to be had!!!! :D :D :D Now all we need is a calendar :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
nanajennie
I'm an Alfies Arrow
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby teebee » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 pm

OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE UPDATE - XXL sizing has been added to the Unisex tees from the new range in the store. Also all shirts have been re-measured and the sizing details amended to show this (they are actually a little larger than the details provided previously).

Small = 36-38" chest
Medium = 38-40" chest
Large = 42-44" chest
X Large = 46-48" chest
X X Large = 50-52" chest
teebee
Site Admin

Postby Mumma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:18 pm

teebee wrote:OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE UPDATE - XXL sizing has been added to the Unisex tees from the new range in the store. Also all shirts have been re-measured and the sizing details amended to show this (they are actually a little larger than the details provided previously).

Small = 36-38" chest
Medium = 38-40" chest
Large = 42-44" chest
X Large = 46-48" chest
X X Large = 50-52" chest

Thank goodness :!: :) Thanks, teebee.
Veste la Giubba
Mumma
I'm an Alfies Arrow [Bronze]

Postby teebee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:39 pm

UPDATE

A few more Storyteller accessories have been added to the mix in the official merchandise store - click on the SHOP tab at the top of the page or CLICK HERE to check them out :D
teebee
Site Admin

Postby Bev Smith » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 am

Just bought the Limited Edition Storyteller signed screen print and a magnet for my fridge. I have always had good service and liked all the merchandise I have purchased. Really could not resist the screen print. It is so "Alfie" in so many ways.
Bev

"There are only 2 kinds of music - good music and bad music." Alfie Boe
Bev Smith
I'm an Alfies Arrow
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby KathyC » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 am

azgma5 wrote: Really could not resist the screen print. It is so "Alfie" in so many ways.

I had bought the Storyteller poster in Edinburgh, but kept thinking about the screen print one. Finally, at my last concert in Brighton, I gave in and bought it. Now I just need to find someone to frame both for me! :D
"If music be the food of love, play on"
KathyC

Postby Bev Smith » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks for what you wrote since I had not seen it except on the Net store. It will be a framer for me, too.
Bev

"There are only 2 kinds of music - good music and bad music." Alfie Boe
Bev Smith
I'm an Alfies Arrow
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby teebee » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

UPDATE

'Storyteller' Merchandise Bundles have now been added to the store CLICK HERE
teebee
Site Admin

Postby eljabar » Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Thank goodness I ordered my fleece in time, now they are out of stock..arrived this week. So soft and cuddly.
I had a big red rose embroidered on it by a local firm...looks great!
I received two, having only ordered one. I will happily keep them both so I will never be cold..."I have my love to keep me warm!" :D
I also ordered the magnet and tea towel. Any creative suggestions on how to display the tea towel?

Louise in the USA
eljabar
Boe curious

Postby seasidenan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:09 pm

I have several items of merchandise, all bought at concerts, and I would love a fleece. However, I do not wear black....far to draining for my pale colouring, so would love one in red or gold please. Also can we have a calendar please? Thank you :-) xx
I can't help falling in love with you :-) xx
seasidenan
Boe curious

Postby fandebbidozy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi
the link won't go through to store, is it just me ?
Every time I click it, it just goes to address unknown Help.
Debbie x
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Everyone should have a dream, as dreams can come true!
fandebbidozy
Boe curious

Postby susie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 pm

How about a Teddy Bear with Alfie's name embroided on it?
susie

Postby Tammy JB » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Teebee, I've been looking at a tv program's shopping site for ideas; here are some I'd love to see here: travel mug, note cards, mouse pad, cd case, apron (!), bumper sticker, pet dish, clock, lunch tote, pillow, messenger bag, baby bib or onesy. They could use logos like "I've been Boe'd!", "It's a Boe-tiful Day!", "I Sing a Bit", "He Sings a Bit; I Listen a Lot", "Trust Alfie Boe", "Bring Him Home", "The Nation's Favourite Tenor", etc.

I was about to order a custom-made Alfie mouse pad and note cards elsewhere, but remembered this thread and decided to hold off. Do you have any of the above items in the pipeline?
Last edited by Tammy JB on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music washes away the dust of everyday Life
Tammy JB
I'm an Alfies Arrow [GOLD]
I'm an Alfies Arrow [GOLD]

Postby teebee » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 am

Tammy JB wrote:Teebee, I've been looking at tv program's shopping site for ideas; here are some I'd love to see here: travel mug, note cards, mouse pad, cd case, apron (!), bumper sticker, pet dish, clock, lunch tote, pillow, messenger, baby bib or onesy. They could use logos like "I've been Boe'd!", "It's a Boe-tiful Day!", "I Sing a Bit", "He Sings a Bit; I Listen a Lot", "Trust Alfie Boe", "Bring Him Home", "The Nation's Favourite Tenor", etc.

I was about to order a mouse pad and note cards elsewhere, but remembered this thread and decided to hold off. Do you have any of the above items in the pipeline?

Hi Tammy :D

Thanks all suggestions are taken on board by the merchandiser and the range will be expanded over time as long as there is a demand
teebee
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Alfie