Your messages for Alfie

Everything about the man himself

Moderator: Mods

Postby paudy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 am

susie wrote:
Sue R wrote:Alfie, I think I'm in the minority here, so I guess you won't be growing your hair any time soon :(
Sue xx
PS love you anyway! :)

Sue I like his hair just a little longer. But love him however he wears it!

Me too! :D :D :D
Paula
I think of him and I'm happy with the company I'm keeping
paudy
I'm an Alfies Arrow [Bronze]

Postby KarenR » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 am

He was fabulous as always on the AT show and looked gorgeous although i do love his hair just a little longer. The outfit was fab. Lovely trousers! His face when presented with the platinum discs was a picture of joy and he sang my favourite song!

Oh Marie, happy to pay my share to have him sing to us but as for behaving, i think not lol!!!

Karen
KarenR
I'm an Alfies Arrow
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby dorohtycane » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Alfie - was fantastic on the Alan Titchmarsh Show. His voice was amazing as always and I'd like to add my congratulations on the platinum discs - so very well deserved. He looked as gorgeous as ever but I have to agree with the ladies above - I prefer his hair longer and more in the "rock singer" style. He looks too ordinary and *straight* with it shorter but as we all know Alfie is ANYTHING BUT ordinary!! Please grow it just a little Alfie! That said - he is still stunning and super sexy and drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait til the Arena tour starts!!!
dorohtycane
Boe curious

Postby Annie55 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm

dorohtycane wrote:Alfie - was fantastic on the Alan Titchmarsh Show. His voice was amazing as always and I'd like to add my congratulations on the platinum discs - so very well deserved. He looked as gorgeous as ever but I have to agree with the ladies above - I prefer his hair longer and more in the "rock singer" style. He looks too ordinary and *straight* with it shorter but as we all know Alfie is ANYTHING BUT ordinary!! Please grow it just a little Alfie! That said - he is still stunning and super sexy and drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait til the Arena tour starts!!!

Hello Dorothy! Can't wait for the tour either. And Alan T was a nice little appetiser. Now then 7 posts in 18 months is just not curious enough so look forward to quite a few more posts when all the reviews and clips start coming in. Welcome. Annie
As Mae says herself, Richard has the voice and heart of an angel...offering her warm comfort and worldly wisdom. 'Mr Selfridge 2014' - Reminds me of someone I know!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, he has got a voice like a beautiful jet engine"
Annie55

Postby dorohtycane » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Annie
Just because I haven't posted much in the 18 months since I have been a fan doesn't mean I don't look on here EVERY SINGLE day and read with interest what everyone else has put!!! I suppose I am a long way off being an official arrow but believe me there is no more avid fan than me! I am told by all that know me that I am obsessed with Alfie - and long may that continue. I will try to be more "curious" in future!
dorohtycane
Boe curious

Postby BeverlyEagl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 am

Ya, me too. Been dropping by to see what's going on but haven't posted in a while. Proof of that, didn't know about the changed avatars until I posted something and mine was missing. :( No worries though, just went and put up a new one.
BeverlyEagl
I'm an Alfies Arrow
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby susie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Alfie please wish Sarah a Happy Mothers for Sunday.Hope you will be doing the cooking and spoiling her rotten so she can sit back and enjoy the day.
My love and best wishes to you and your family. Suexxx
susie

Postby Pauline H » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Alfie hi I am sure you will think of both Sarah and Pat your mum. Perhaps fuss both in Fleetwood? If you are cooking a large yorkshire puddings again in Fleetwood give me a ring. I would be happy to come over and help you eat it.
Love to all
Pauline xxc
Pauline H
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby Annie55 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Dorothy we are all official Alfie' s Arrows from day one on here remember....
and Beverly are you sure you haven't made you location up? :D
As Mae says herself, Richard has the voice and heart of an angel...offering her warm comfort and worldly wisdom. 'Mr Selfridge 2014' - Reminds me of someone I know!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, he has got a voice like a beautiful jet engine"
Annie55

Postby Sue R » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Nope, it's real enough Annie, just Googled it.
Sue xx
My love for you has changed me
Sue R

Postby Sandie Owen » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Alfie -PLEEEEASE will you consider growing your hair again?? (Not that it's anything to do with me)! You suit whatever style you have but the 'Storyteller' album photo is the best hairstyle (in my opinion) that you have had. :D :D :D Thanks, Soz ....
Boe-deliciously Boetastic. x (Alfie, not me)!
Sandie Owen
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby susie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Sandie Owen wrote:Alfie -PLEEEEASE will you consider growing your hair again?? (Not that it's anything to do with me)! You suit whatever style you have but the 'Storyteller' album photo is the best hairstyle (in my opinion) that you have had. :D :D :D Thanks, Soz ....

Yes please do,I agree with the above remarks.
susie

Postby Pauline H » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Alfie just watched the youtube clip of you in Italy filming for La Passione - in the kitchen with the two ladies. Alf its beautiful. I do own the cd (along with all your classical cds and the rest ) please please please consider making a new classical cd your voice never sounds better than when you are singing the classics - we get the full range.
Love your concerts and the popular songs but would like a classical cd - one every few years PLEASE.
Love you with any hair style long or short just keep singing in the UK.
Love to see.you in PLF
Your friend forever
Paulinexxxx
Pauline H
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby Pauline H » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi Alfie,
All my emails this week seem to be saying the same thing - remember Les Mis at the O2. The night your life and thousand and thousand of other lives changed forever. Just had to mention it.

Thank you Alfie for all the joy you brought then and have brought since with your wonderful voice and charismatic personality. Fate just had to intervene, your talent was just too great to go unheard and un-noticed. Thank you Les Mis
Thank you too Alfie for remaining the same wonderful, humble, warm person you always were, untouched by the nonesense of celebrity.

I would love to share a yorkshire pudding with you any time - just let me know when you are cooking again!!

Joy, love and light,

Your friend forever Pauline xx :D :D
Pauline H
I'm an Alfies Arrow

Postby susie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Alfie,
Just to wish you the best of luck for the first concert of the Storyteller tour. You have hundreds of fans waiting in eager anticipation to see you perform again in the UK (me included) It will be wonderful to hear you sing at the RAH. So Good Luck and safe journeys to you and your crew.
Lots of love Suexxx
susie

PreviousNext

Return to Alfie